Réf : ES 300919
"For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a CORPORATE ACCOUNTING OFFICER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career. CORPORATE ACCOUNTING OFFICER
You will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
· Assisting clients in administration of commercial and real estate entities;
· Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
· Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
· Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
· Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
· Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions offs, mergers and acquisitions;
· Assisting with the organization of management board meetings and shareholders meetings
· You hold minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent;
· You have a relevant experience of 4 to 8 years acquired in the fields of finance & accounting or audit within Belgian juridiction;
· You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be considered as an advantage;
· You are organised, committed and punctual;
· Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better. "